DUBUQUE DISK JOCKEYS - PROFESSIONAL DJS SERVING THE TRI-STATES
RSS

Recent Posts

From The Owner
powered by

My Blog

From The Owner

As owner of Dubuque Disk Jockeys it's my personal goal to see that every person I meet in this business is satisfied 110%. I will personally meet with you as many times as possible for your event to collaborate with you to make sure that everything for your event music goes smooth and precise. The most important thing to me is your satisfaction.

11 Comments to From The Owner:

Comments RSS
Teamsters Local 120 on Monday, August 29, 2011 8:48 AM
Tony was the DJ at Teamsters Local 120 20th Annual Picnic. He did a fantastic job and we will definitely have him back next year. All attendes (420 members and their families) enjoyed the mix of music Tony played. Thanks for a job well done, Tony! Kandi Stallsmith Teamsters Local 120
Reply to comment

Tony on Monday, September 08, 2014 10:11 AM
Thank you Kandi! We hope you'll have us back again!

Brittany Weber on Sunday, September 29, 2013 10:49 AM
We hired Tony for our wedding on 9-28-13. He made our night! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He met the needs and wants of all of the kids and adults. He was so interactive with us as well which made it even better. He even had some very unique ideas and games that I never heard about but everyone at the reception had soo much fun. I've been hearing from everyone who attended how great our DJ was. I have soo many great things to day but I ent want to keep going on and on so. THANK YOU TONY FOR MAKING OUR WEDDING RECEPTION MEMORABLE FOR EVERYONE!
Reply to comment

Tony on Monday, September 08, 2014 10:10 AM
THANK YOU BRITTANY! We appreciate your feedback! It keeps me going! The most important day of your life should be treated as such and that's my goal! :)

Casie Pfohl on Monday, May 19, 2014 11:35 AM
Tony at Dubuque Disk Jockeys DJ'd an event for my 13 year old's birthday party. He was amazingly professional and had all kinds of equipment that he brought to my house. He even had special effects and lighting. I couldn't be happier with how this all turned out. Thank you so much Tony Fassbinder! You made this 13th birthday an unforgettable one. I would recommend Tony for any wedding, party or any special event! He's wonderful!!!
Reply to comment

Tony on Monday, September 08, 2014 10:08 AM
Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback Casie!It was a blast! Glad the girls had a great time!

Danelle on Monday, August 11, 2014 3:01 PM
Tony did an outstanding job at our reception!!! The light show was awesome, the music was awesome... he goes out of his way to get the music you want and make sure you're happy. Everyone at the reception was coming up to us telling us how fantastic our DJ was... see the video of the reception (with Tony's light and music set up) here...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD-oMYIoihs&index=1&list=UUVqc-jnyMYyIbBTlc-4GXug (click to the second half for reception). Thank you, Tony!!!
Reply to comment

Tony on Monday, September 08, 2014 10:07 AM
Thank you so much for having us as part of your special day Danelle. It was such a joy to work with you and Chris. We had a wonderful time and we are glad to hear your guests did as well. We wish you many years of happiness together! ~Tony & Adam!

Akiko Klunder on Friday, November 13, 2015 9:41 AM
he last change of this arrangement?
Reply to comment

Bradon on Monday, June 04, 2018 7:02 AM
You have shared very valuable content.
Reply to comment